What credit cards do you accept?
- We accept payment online using Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card.
- We are sorry but we do not accept credit cards with billing addresses outside the U.S.
How do I shop online?
- Find your products. This can be done through our site navigation or site search.
- Add the product to your shopping cart. Select the number of products you’d like to order and click the “Add to Cart” icon.
- View your shopping cart. You can access this at any time by clicking the “View Cart”
- icon at the top right of every page. Here, you can modify quantities and add or delete items.
- Proceed to Check Out.
I received an error message while trying to place an order, what do I do?
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know what error message you received and at what point in the ordering process you received it.
How do I redeem an offer code?
- Enter your Offer Code on the Order Summary page
- Offer codes are case sensitive and should be entered exactly as they appear.
- When an Offer Code is accepted, the offer will be displayed on the same page.
How much is sales tax?
- We collect sales taxes as required by law. Sales tax may be subject to change and vary by state.
Is there a limit on how much I can order?
- We regret that we must limit orders to no more than six (6) units of any one item with a maximum purchase of $1,000 per order.
When will my order be processed?
- Most orders are processed within 48 hours of receipt (not including weekends and holidays). Orders placed Saturday, Sunday and holidays will be processed on the following business day. Orders with Priority shipping (Overnight or 2nd Day) will be processed and shipped within 24 hours if received by noon. See Shipping Options.
How can I track my order or how do I know my order went through?
- Once your order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation email. If you do not receive this email within 24 hours, please contact customer service.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your order ships that contains tracking information for your package. You can track your package’s progress on the FedEx website.
My order was cancelled or how can I cancel my order?
Occasionally, orders or parts of an order are cancelled by our system for various reasons. Some reasons are:
- Item(s) not available
- Difficulty in processing payment information.
- Cannot ship to address provided.
- Duplicate order was placed.
- If your order is cancelled, you will receive an email notice that explains the reason for cancellation. You will not be billed for any cancelled items. If you are interested in placing a new order or if you have questions about a cancelled order, please contact us via email.
- After you have clicked “Place Order”, the order begins to process and online changes cannot be made to your order. To change or cancel your order prior to shipment, please contact customer service. Please note that most orders process quickly and can enter the shipping process within minutes. If an order has entered the shipping process, it is non-cancelable. However, if you would like to return a product after receipt, please see our Return Policy.
- Occasionally, orders or parts of an order are cancelled by our system for various reasons. Some reasons are:
I haven't received my order, my order is missing items, or my shipment is late?
- Please send an email to email@example.com with your order number and we will get back to you right away.
Can I order over the phone?
- At this time, we can only accept orders through our website.
How much does shipping cost?
We offer shipping by FedEx Smartpost, 3 Day, 2nd Day Air and Overnight at the following flat rates:
- Standard Smartpost - $6 (or free for orders over $40)
- 3 Day Select - $10
- 2nd Day Air - $14
- Overnight - $20
- We offer shipping by FedEx Smartpost, 3 Day, 2nd Day Air and Overnight at the following flat rates:
When will my order arrive?
- Standard Shipping: Delivery within 5-7 business days from the order's ship date.
- 3 Day Select: Delivery within 1-2 business days from the order's ship date.
- 2nd Day Air: Delivery within 1-2 business days from the order's ship date.
- Overnight: Delivery within 1 business day from the order's ship date.
- For expedited orders (3 Day Select – Overnight), Orders must be received by 10 AM EST to be processed and shipped the same business day. Otherwise, they will be shipped on the following business day.
- Orders are shipped and delivered on business days (Monday through Friday, except holidays).
- Orders shipping to addresses in Hawaii and Alaska may take up to three weeks to be received.
Does Jill Stuart Beauty ship to APO/military and P.O. Box addresses?
- We are currently unable to ship to a P.O. Box or Military APF/FPO addresses. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Does Jill Stuart Beauty ship internationally?
- We are currently unable to accept orders to be billed or shipped to destinations outside the U.S. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Why am I not able to choose a priority shipping method for my order?
- Priority shipping methods (Overnight, 2nd Day or 3 Days service) are not available for certain locations in Alaska and Hawaii and the U.S. territories.
Why was my priority shipped package not delivered?
- All priority shipping methods require a signature upon delivery.
How do I return or exchange a product?
- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return it within 30 days of its shipped date for a refund of the purchase price, excluding shipping and handling. A credit will be issued within 30 days after we receive the returned merchandise.
- Please complete the return form at the bottom of the packing slip and follow the directions provided there. Send the original and fully completed form along with the merchandise to be returned. Keep a copy for your records.
- We recommend that you return the merchandise via FedEx or insured Parcel Post for your protection and to insure prompt delivery. We are sorry, but return shipping fees are non-refundable.
- If your package was damaged in shipment by the carrier, save the box and the merchandise and notify us immediately by email for the damaged items to be replaced.
- If you received a wrong item in the package, save the box and the merchandise and notify us immediately by email to receive the correct item.
- Returns for gifts can be refunded to the credit card on which the purchase was made, or a gift certificate can be issued for the purchase amount. Please indicate the preference on the Return Form.
- Returns or exchanges will not be honored where more than 20% of the contents of any item purchased has been consumed or otherwise used.
Forgot Your Password?
- If you forgot your password, please enter your email address to request your password to be sent to you on My Account page.
How do I update my account information?
- Your personal information can be updated any time through the Account Information and Billing & Payment pages.